What's Hap-"Pinning": Makeup Favs

Wednesday, December 23, 2015
Hey ya'll and happy hump day! Also, happy almost Christmas Eve! Eek! It is currently SO warm here in VA and I absolutely HATE it! I mean, this isn't California so there is no need for these Spring temps in December. Do I wear a t-shirt for our family Christmas gatherings?? Yikes! Anyway, today I want to share some of my go-to makeup favs because I really haven't touched on this in awhile. I definitely haven't touched on this since becoming a SAHM so this is more of a nod to my quick and easy, every day makeup favorites.

I wish I was one of those gals that could go without makeup but unfortunately I have a sort of red tint to my skin and it drives me crazy without a BB or some powder, etc. Also, my number rule = I am not complete without mascara. Mascara is definitely my favorite thing to put on my face. Other than that, I try to keep it simple and easy since it is mostly just Miss A and myself around the house and running errands. Below are some of my favs and some great simple pins to make your life easier! Don't forget to grab our button and link up with Jenn or myself and share with us what's hap-pinning in your life currently!



1. Age rewind concealer is just as important as brushing my teeth at this point
2. Buxom mascara is my absolute favorite
3. Loreal Infallible lip glosses are fabulous
4. Bare Minerals in Medium Beige
5. Not pictured - too faced primer is fabulous but elf makes great ones too that are inexpensive

Via


 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment