WHW: Lately

Wednesday, May 25, 2016
Hey ya'll! Happy what's hap-"pinning" Wednesday! I'm so happy we've made it half way to Friday and the long holiday weekend it's not even funny. I have Monday off from keeping the kiddos so we're leaving Friday afternoon for a long weekend at the bay house. I'm so happy to see sunshine ya'll but I have to admit I was loving the non-humid, cooler temps for this late in May!

We've been so busy lately that I feel like blogging has taken a back seat. Sometimes that's ok though! One of my best friends, Hillary, had her baby girl yesterday and we were all so thrilled to know that after over 12 hours of labor, little Olivia entered the world happy and healthy! I seriously cannot wait to meet her and I'm thinking I may have to do so like on the way home from the bay! We've been eating lots of fresh veggies lately and we recently devoured our first caprese of the season. I'm pretty sure I could have fresh basil, tomatoes, french bread, mozzarella and red wine and be totally content...like forever. The fresh broccoli we picked was our of this world! There's nothing like fresh broccoli - you'll never buy frozen again if you grow it!

In other news, the Bachelorette, also known as my super bowl, started this week and man am I glad Monday's are back! Actually, between the Bachelorette, Southern Charm and Mistresses coming back next week, my DVR is quite loaded on Mondays! Speaking of Southern Charm, another bestie of mine just put her bachelorette on the books for late this summer and its in Charleston! There's a huge group of us going and I am SO pumped to get back to Charleston ya'll - SO PUMPED! Anyway, that's what has been going on lately around here. Don't forget to grab our button and link up with me or Jenn to join in!


Welcome baby Olivia!









 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment