WHW: Siding!

Wednesday, August 31, 2016
Hey ya'll and happy hump day! Sorry I've been MIA lately but for some reason our days have been packed - true end of summer fashion I guess. I am beyond excited to bring ya'll a 'House Update' today because it has been since probably about 2014/2015 since I did one. Each Monday I'd still link up with Biana and Meghan but it would always be a house update post and friends and family loved it. This was when we were all consumed with the inside of our home. The inside took over a year to complete and we hadn't turned on focus to the outside yet.

We recently decided what route we wanted to take with the exterior and decided on a 7-inch white vinyl siding with attached insulation. After 60 days of intense heat, construction workers, blood, sweat and maybe some tears, the project is complete. I am so in love with how this house has truly transformed into our dream home. (its so bright now that when I pull into the driveway I feel the need to keep my shades on!) after the inside reveal, the porch reveal and now the siding reveal, I can focus on all things landscaping next Spring! So without further ado, I present to ya'll: completed siding - check!


Before Pictures when we purchased in March of 2014




Starting to take off the old aluminum siding





Tada! The completed and gorgeous facelift! 








 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment