Friday 5

Friday, February 24, 2017
Hey ya'll and happy Friday! We've made it through another week (short week for most) and now we can be in full on weekend mode! Today I'm linking up with April, Karli, Andrea & Amanda for my favorite Friday link-up's and you should join in as well. Happy weekend and see ya'll back here on Monday!




One of my college gal pals welcomed a sweet and perfect baby boy this week and we are so over the moon! She was holding off on his name but now that I have the initials, I can send some new monograms his way! Congrats Lauryn & Justin!




Ya'll, this jam has been on repeat basically all week! I am absolutely loving this new one by Keith & Carrie.




This recipe has been floating around and I've seen 3 people share it recently with 2 thumbs up. I'm definitely adding this to our list of new recipes to try hopefully for next week!

Egg Roll in a Bowl Recipe




Favorite Andi moments from this week! Doesn't get much better than baby blues, daffodils, smoked shoes and dress yourself outfit days!




These temps (over 70 today!) really have me dreaming of Spring. I snagged some super cheap blanks that were marked down to like $2 at Walmart and took them to my local embroidery shop to have them monogrammed for Miss A. Look how cute these turned out? I need to take some for me! I also sent a couple of items to Ashley from Hanging with the Hirsts so she can monogram some too. She recently started a new little business and her stuff is so cute ya'll! Go check her out at Premium Pineapple Embroidery!



 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment