WHW: Home ideas

Wednesday, March 1, 2017
Hey ya'll & welcome to another WHW! I've been swooning lately over a few things and just feel the need to share. It's nothing new that I adore all things blue and so there's obviously going to be a general theme here when it comes to home goods. (think: blues, pineapples and monograms - yup, that just about sums it up) I'm constantly thinking about ways to tweek or spruce up our space with pops of color and new (affordable) accessories. Speaking of, I need a TJ or HomeGoods trip in my future because it has been WAY too long. Here are the things that are catching my eye lately via Pinterest. Top of my wishlist is a new coffee table for the living room and curtains with a little more pop of color. *sips coffee and heads back to Pinterest to 'shop' for ideas* Since its my birthday week, hubby won't mind right? Of course not....

Grab our button below and link with us for What's Hap-'Pinning' Wednesday to share what's currently going on with YOU! 


I REALLY want new barstools in our kitchen and these are ah-mazing!




Maybe Andi's room will be m bib pop of pink! 






Notice the blue stripe on the curtain: perfect pop to dress up boring curtains

I really want a circular rug for the kitchen 

 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment