Friday 5

Friday, April 21, 2017
Hey ya'll and happy Friday! I have a fun weekend planned with my first girls night with some new ladies in town tonight (I was just recently invited to this group and I'm so excited to meet some new ladies in town!) and we have a wedding on Saturday night. I'm super excited to see the venue where the wedding will be and to celebrate with friends. I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend and I'll see ya'll back here on Monday! Linking up with AprilKarliAndrea & Amanda so grab the buttons and join in on the fun! #TGIF




Itching to add something cute and affordable to your closet? Ya'll look at this dress that Brittany from Life as the Mrs. shared on Wednesday and its under $50! SO cute and I have got to snag it in blue!



Ya'll we are so close to finishing our little deck add-on and I love it so much already! Basically we had a semi-dangerous concrete slab/stoop that wasn't really up to code. We extended it about 8 feet and added railings for a little porch/landing feel and hubby has done a fabulous job! Here's a little preview:




I took this snap because I thought those little violets were so cute next to a fresh pedicure! Cheers to spring, jacks and warmer temps!



My little flower girl enjoying some barefoot time! I wish I could borrow her skirt! 



How good does this quick and easy recipe look? Looking forward to making this asap!

via

 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment