Weekending

Monday, June 19, 2017
Ya'll - that was one BUSY weekend! We had a jam-packed weekend but it was so much fun! I'm totally exhausted though and ready to sleep until maybe Wednesday. Friday we had a festival we went to and this year we took Miss Andi. Its our local chicken & beer festival (I know, so country) but its so much fun. All you can eat and drink with lots of vendors and two fabulous bands. Andi enjoyed hamming it up and showing everyone her newly acquired dance moves. She made it so much fun for us - gah I love that little girl!

Saturday we relaxed a bit and prepped for our first babysitter that wasn't in-laws or my parents. Riley is a family friend that goes on vacay with us each year (technically family haha) and she agreed to keep Andi since our parents were tied up. It was fun because I haven't, until now, been able to leave a note with instructions for a teen sitter, etc. you know, the phone numbers and all that old-fashioned stuff haha We left her snacks and everything and they did great together! We had an alumni meeting at my high school at 5:00 and then headed straight to the Summer Garden Opera which is literally one of my favorite events that our town puts on each summer. Great food, everyone in town attends and the outdoor opera performance is just the icing on the cake!

Sunday we headed to church before splitting our time between both sets of families for Father's Day celebrations. Hubs headed to work by 2 and Andi and I joined my family for a big seafood cookout before heading home and crashing by 10pm. It was packed and busy but so fun!

Linking up with Biana & Meghan for Weekending












 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment