Friday 5

Friday, February 2, 2018
Hey y'all and happy Friday! (First of February AND Super Bowl weekend!) I'm so pumped to kick off this weekend because I have some girlfriend time on the books for tomorrow and of course I'm eating ALL the food on Sunday - seriously bring on the wings and dips y'all! Anyway, I thought I'd join on some Friday 5 fun and share 5 of my favorite things this week. Hope y'all have a fabulous and safe weekend!

Linking up with Christina & Amanda 


The selection of wallpaper at Society Social has me swoonin y'all! I need a little powder room for like 5 of these beauties - especially the ginger jar one!




The entire dress line at Ted Baker London - I mean, I want them all! I'm a little more excited for Spring even though I'm a winter fan. I think I'm ready!



This Havenhurst Skirted Chest via the Mark D. Sikes line - I need this somewhere (no idea where...but I adore it)

Andi insists on helping when we make our weekly trips to Lowes and I couldn't resist sharing this video I captured - makes me giggle to see that poor molding almost snap! She was definitely on a mission and 'helped' to carry that thing throughout the entire store!



Favorite funny of the week - I have no idea why this makes me laugh SO hard! (still laughing)



 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment