WHW: Lately

Wednesday, March 21, 2018
Hey y'all and happy Wednesday! We've had so much going on lately so I feel like I need a big ole' photo dump. St. Pattys weekend we had friends in town and had so much fun. Our town does one of those turn the river green days and the kiddos absolutely loved it. We actually ended up finding a secluded boat ramp on the river and watched the green wash down right in front of us! That way we were up close and personal and were able to beat the crowds. We took the kiddos out to my parents where they romped around the country, rode tractors and played with the chickens. Our friends are city folks so they love a good country excursion! Ha! We even squeezed in a visit with the Easter bunny y'all - on St. Patty's day. We ate so much good food all weekend that definitely wasn't 21 day fix approved so Monday's workout hit me like a brick wall. 



This week we were getting prepared for Andi's open house at her school but they already canceled it due to weather so it will be next Wednesday. Can y'all even believe that she has an open house already for pre-k?! She's SO excited to meet her teacher and see her classroom though so I'd be lying if I said I wasn't super excited for next week! I also have my very first Garden Club meeting tomorrow and I'm so pumped. We're having a segment on cooking with herbs at a house only 4 doors down from mine! 
cue the backpack & lunchbox shopping! *wipes tear*

On the new fixer upper news - we're gearing up for closing which if all goes well, should take place around April 13th or so. (right around Andi's 3rd birthday!) We've visited the house probably every day since I shared the news and we are SO nervous to start this new venture but also SO excited to get back into the reno game. Since its been vacant and run down for so long, the entire community is backing us and everyone is so eager and excited to see what we do with it. I cannot wait to share our entire vision and floor plan with y'all! Although, if you are itching for a sneak peek, here's Miss Andi sharing her vision for the new house and her new room. Gah I love her!




 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment