Weekending

Monday, April 30, 2018
Hey y'all and happy Monday! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend - ours was packed but also relaxing which is just what we needed. Friday I literally hung out with Miss Andi, finished season one of Mad Men with the hubs because he was home at a decent time and then crashed. Saturday we started #DemoDay numero uno on the new house and I am so over the moon excited about this one y'all. I cannot wait to share all of the photos so come back here on Wednesday for the big before reveal. After we demolished some existing cabinets and counters in the kitchen space, Hubs headed to work and Andi and I enjoyed a play date and dinner with some girlfriends. (Wine + girl time = Mexican = the best play date ever) They played so hard that Miss A slept until 10 am y'all - like had to wake the child up to get her ready for church the next day. Bless her heart - love her. I also finished our outdoor space, minus hanging the bulb lights, and we fired up the grill for the first time! I couldn't have asked for better weather this weekend.



That cart is so hard to push around but she insisted....

After church on Sunday we picked up some things from Lowes (our second home) and then headed out to my parents house to wait for them to get home from the bay. It was my Dad's 61st birthday so we brought all sorts of goodies and sweets to celebrate once they got there. Andi and I played outside on the property, gathered up eggs from the chicken houses (thanks to my parents I haven't had to buy eggs in like 2 years) and we also snatched up the last of the daffodils. It was such a gorgeous day and I just love being out there. Dad loved his presents and we finally headed home to get ready for the week ahead. All and all it was an absolutely fabulous and relaxing weekend. Stay tuned for the new house pics on What's Hap-'Pinning' Wednesday's post!




Linking up with Biana for Weekending



 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment