WHW: Spring Favorites

Wednesday, April 18, 2018
Hey y'all and welcome to another What's Hap-'pinning' Wednesday post. Remember to link up with Jenn and I below to share what's going on with you! Today I'm sharing my top style and beauty favs for Spring. I finally went ahead and pulled the trigger on switching out my closet from Winter to Spring/Summer and of course it was freezing this morning - like 40 degrees freezing! (thank goodness I left some long sleeve favorites in there) Anyway, there's so many Spring sales going on at all of my favs and I want to share what I've currently added to my Spring must-have list. I've also ordered some new beauty products to try along with my tried and true go-tos so I'll share those as well!

J. Crew Factory, Tuckernuck, Lilly Pulitzer and screen shots from LiketoKnow.it that almost always lead to Nordstrom are usually my favs but I do love a good Ebay score as well (#EbayQueen) AND - did y'all hear? Julia from Gal Meets Glam is releasing a dress collection and it launches THIS Friday! I'm pretty sure I haven't been this excited since Reese Witherspoon announced her launch of Draper James y'all!










3. Olay night cream

Tried & True Favorites:



4. Bareminerals - but I need liquid foundation recommendations! Help!

Her new collection launches THIS Friday! Click here

 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment