WHW: Fiesta!

Wednesday, May 23, 2018
Hey y'all! Welcome to another What's Hap-'pinning' Wednesday link up. I don't have much on the new (old) home front because we're still just in the process of taking down and removing all of the plaster. I'll report back next week!

On the flip side though, our weekend was jam packed. I've been prepping for weeks to host my friend's fiesta theme bridal shower and it was Saturday at our house. The theme was Monograms and Margaritas (which I also had for my bridal shower and let me tell y'all - a monogram shower is so worth it!) and although it was pouring outside, it was absolutely perfect. I used the Margarator to make frozen margaritas and also had some other options. On the menu we had mini tacos, chip & dip bar, fruit and grilled chicken. The cupcakes were even fiesta themed and so yummy! I'm so excited for their wedding and this was a great addition to the excitement surrounding their upcoming nuptials. (Love you Erika!)








After the shower I had some girlfriends come in from out of town that I went to high school with and we did a full blown dinner and girls night out on the town. With that said, everyone knows how Sunday went right? AWFUL! Gah I"m so old! My college friend swears that taking midol will reduce a hangover and I finally took her up on it. It worked! (I mean, it helped...) Once the house was back in order and everyone left, I headed to my in-laws to pick up Miss A and enjoy a good home-cooked meal. Luckily we always have the Monday after graduation off (I work at a University) so that was the perfect amount of relaxing and recovery time before meeting my parents out for dinner when the Hubs got off work.



For the rest of the week we're going to try and get some stuff done on the house and get those LVL beams ordered for the kitchen. Tonight we have our end of the year church picnic so I'm really excited for some good ole' fashioned fun and food this evening!

Also squeezed in mimosas for the royal wedding and then watched Miss USA on Sunday night - tell me your thoughts!

Thanks for linking up today


 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment