Weekending: Miss VA 2018

Monday, June 25, 2018
Hey y'all and happy Monday! How was everyone's weekend? I had my superbowl before my mega superbowl takes place in September. This weekend was the 2018 Miss Virginia pageant and then Miss America will be in September if you're wondering what I'm referencing. Y'all know how much I love and support the Miss Virginia Organization and this year was no different. My Mama and I made a weekend out of it and loved every second of getting all dolled up for a relaxing and fun weekend. 5 of my picks made the top 10 and my number 1 pick was actually crowned Miss VA 2018 and I am SO thrilled to welcome another Hollins girl to the sisterhood! Hollins has had 3 winners now since 2007 and this is a back to back win! #Proud #Green&Gold


We had excellent seats this year because I somehow was able to snag the last two in the main family section which made for quite the funny evening with all of the "which one is your daughter/cousin/sister questions" We didn't attend the after party this year but instead went back to the hotel room, put on our plush robes and polished off a bottle of wine while watching HGTV. I'm so excited to follow along with the new Miss VA's upcoming year and I'll definitely be pulling for her on the Miss America stage come September. With that said, don't forget to tune into Miss Virginia 2035 to see Miss Andi ....ha! No but seriously...



Add caption






Congrats to Emili McPhail! Miss VA 2018 & My Hollins sister! 



 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment