Furniture Wishlist

Wednesday, November 7, 2018
Hey y'all and happy mid-week! I completely dropped the ball on drafting this post before this morning and I'm having trouble with the link-up widget thingy. It works for Jenn but will not work for me for some odd reason! Does anyone have a different site they use or have any suggestions? I'm totally open. 

Anyway, today I've compiled some swoon-worthy stuff that has made its way onto my new 'old' house list of things to purchase. Luckily the living room is literally being duplicated and I'm using all of our current things (BUT need new coffee table and end tables...so maybe its not totally off the hook) but a few rooms are getting total makeovers so to speak. The dining room is definitely getting an overhaul. I've already scored a bamboo Thomasville Allegro table and 8 chairs and even though it still needs to be laquered, it was quite the steal! I need a buffet and sideboard or huntboard and chandelier with medallion and I think that's really all I am going to put in there. New rugs throughout the house and maybe some curtain upgrades. Below is my design board for the new dining space:



For the kitchen, I only need to purchase the two island pendants and the barstools for the island. (of course appliances but we'll cover that later)  I've had my eye on the Dayna stools from Ballard Design for what feels like centuries...gah why are they so expensive?! I need four of them and I'm swooning over the black version since our island is most likely going to be black with white countertops. The w surrounding cabinets will be white with black quartz countertops so I think it will be a nice contrast and pop.



Other pieces I have my eye on via Joss & Main & Ballard Designs



 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment