Anderson

Wednesday, May 1, 2019
Hi y'all - I want to take a moment and thank each and every one of you for reaching out, sending well wishes and for all the PRAYERS for our sweet girl. Today marks a change in our lives forever and I sincerely hope that y'all will keep the prayers coming. This morning Miss Andi undergoes surgery to remove the tumor and her kidney. We will be in the hospital for 5 days and then she will start chemo therapy to make sure all the yuckiness goes away. We have a long road ahead of us and I'm not sure what we would do without all of you. Thanks you, thank you, thank you.

Please continue to pray for Andi.

xo


Isaiah 41:10 
10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.


Proverbs 3:5-6
5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 

6 in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.


 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment