35 Weeks (2015 vs. 2021)

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

35 weeks 3/30/2021
35 weeks in 2015 
                                              




How far along? 35 Weeks on the dot

Size of Baby: Baby girl measured a nice 5 lbs and 12 oz at her ultrasound this morning! Dad got to go with me and she is super active and in the right position!


Total weight gain/loss: up .4 pounds from last check-in (about 139.4) 

Symptoms: Everything blood sugar wise is right on track luckily! Usually by dinner time I'm basically starving so my numbers are a bit higher but the doc doesn't seem to be concerned. I looked back when I was preggo with Andi and I am SO thankful that crazy swelling hasn't hit. I'm still feeling great thankfully and no swelling in the legs/feet! Lots of bathroom trips in the night though - like at least 4-5.


Food cravings: Cheescake! So random but I want it all the time! (and of course not supposed to be having that at all) 

Anything making you queasy or sick: thankfully no!

Have you started to show yet: Oh fo' sho'


Gender prediction: Girl! Miss Crawford Childress

Nursery: Went down and spent the weekend with Seth in NC while my parents kept Andi (I had to do DMV stuff and get things switched to NC) but the weekend was fabulous. We got a lot done and hung the marsh painting in her nursery and ordered new sconces. I washed all the baby clothing and sheets and I must say that I really missed the sweet smell of dreft. The pack-n-play is all set up and most all things are purchased and ready to go! So crazy!

Workouts: Still doing 15-20 minute prenatal workouts with weights and lots of walking. So thankful to be able to squeeze these in still!

Labor Signs: Braxton hicks all the time!

Belly Button in or out? flat-ish 

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and excited and even sad - only because this is my last week in VA, last week of in-person work, last week of in-person school for Andi and just so much transition coming up! Whew! Seth is coming in from NC so we can do Easter weekend here and then on Sunday we are all going back as a family, permanently, to NC. Bring on baby!

Best Moment this week: Knowing that she is healthy! Ready for our first appointment with the new facility in NC a week from today AND they are letting Andi come to that one! It'll be her first time getting to tag a long since Covid has stolen that experience from her entirely!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment