Here it is, The Halloween Mantel!

Monday, October 17, 2011
You've asked for it folks and it is definitely trending in blog world so I wanted to get in on the action. My mantel at home is kinda taken over by my man t.v. so luckily Seth donated his! (love him he's a good sport) This particular project was so much fun! I made a trip to the goodwill/local antique shop and scored some old school vintage frames that I love:

The mantel before




Next I went onto http://graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/ to pick out some vintage/creepy clipart to fill the frames! The selection is ridiculous you have to check it out! I bought the rats/plastic pumpkins/black netting and webbing all from Walmart for less than $15 and the skeleton men too! (their garland) The ravens I found at Dollar Tree and the nest/moss like stuff came from the craft store!



This is what his table looked like before i got started....


And BAM! the finished product - just a little spooky... (evil laugh)

Love it! I may have to do this every season now :)



Our mummy man!




Thanks to the graphics fairy, we have poison look-a-likes!

This cute fall candle holder was .69 cents @ goodwill!

These were the orange plastic pumpkins spray painted black

Hey guys!


Hard to see but looks great at night! This entire project was under $30 and so much fun to create! Until next week, Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment