Weekend in Photos: Beach!

Monday, November 25, 2013
 Monday mornings are usually NOT welcome after a nice girls weekend at the beach however, tomorrow is my FRIDAY so I'm a little pumped about that to say the least. Oh by the way, so yesterday & last night winter decided to show up to the party and it was 18 degrees last night and maybe like 25 now. Hubs and I turned on the fireplace in our bedroom for the first time and I slept like a BABY! (with most mommy blogs that I follow..do babies really ever sleep? Just kidding!) Anyway, I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend and is staying warm! Here's to short weeks, Thanksgiving & Christmas mode on Friday!


Reunited & it feels so good!! Love her!!

Pomegranate Martini for her Hendricks Gin Elderflower for me

We also made homemade holiday sangria! Pinot Grigio, Club soda, White Grape Juice garnished with
Fresh Cranberries, Granny Smith Apples and Sugared Rosemary Sprigs! (Make sure it is really chilled!)




Beach was completely empty! (because it was negative 30 degrees hahaha) so peaceful though!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5012141/?claim=9rypshqj3y2">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

25 comments:

  1. The beach looks amazing - as does the holiday sangria!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sangria looks so good, I am going to have to make it asap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeeee! morning sunshine!!! that holiday sangria looks aaaamazing. so festive, so lovely so perfect!! glad the weekend was so wonderful...yay for the beach in winter weather! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was perfect! (even though a warm drink might have been better!) haha Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete
  4. That holiday sangria, yum!! I love the beach, bummer it was so cold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still soothes the soul no matter what- found great shells too! (but I almost got blown away ha)

      Delete
  5. You have a fireplace in your bedroom?!?! SO JEALOUS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is fabulous!! Sometimes it's all you need because it will heat you right outta there!

      Delete
    2. Girls' beach weekends are the best!! I hope this weather warms up just a bit soon - I am not a fan!

      Delete
    3. I feel like if it's going to be this cold- at least snow or something!

      Delete
  6. Such pretty pics! Looks like a fun weekend!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. So jealous of your bedroom fireplace. 2. Beach in November - yes!! Sounds like so much fun!

    Talesfromemily.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beach ALL the time I wish! haha thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete
  8. What a fun weekend!! I can't wait to try out the Sangria..it looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a fabulous weekend! That sangria...yum!!! So making that over the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so jealous that was your view while I froze my butt off in Texas lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a fireplace in your room?? I'm so jealous! But here in California, we wouldn't really use it ;)
    Looks like such a fun weekend though! Beach getaways are the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea you probably wouldn't mess with it much in CA! :) I do love me some beach time though- cold or hot!

      Delete
  12. That holiday sangria looks amazing!! I could use some beach time over here in cold Canada!!

    ReplyDelete