Bachelor Recap (a quick one I promise)

Wednesday, January 29, 2014
I know I said I would try and refrain from snarky re-caps but this week proved to be too funny not to share some highlights. If ya'll know me, you know I do get down with some Monday night wine dates with the #Bachelor! (yes I hashed it because I live tweet it and you should join me!)   I feel like this season needs to pick up already - I mean, we’re a month in and the most drama we’ve had is  Victoria getting raging drunk and sloppy on a group date and sent home. Where’s a Courtney or Vienna or a Tierra when you need one? (or even Tierra's eyebrow? Anyone? haha) Anyway, next week Claire has a breakdown and JuPa (Juan Pablo- yes I did..) complains about a terrible night. Bring on the D-rama paalease! (ps American Horror Story Coven season finale tonight- anyone watching?!)

Also, Jenni from Frankly My Dear... is not only one of my fav bloggers but my newest live tweet buddy as well! If you haven't checked out her blog do so now & join us! Unless your Monday night is way cooler than ours and by that I mean you don't like reality TV, couch dates or WINE...


I just love her



So basically the exotic location so far is South Korea... Here is their excitement (Although some clearly have no idea where they are going and Claire screams that she doesn't even own a Kimono #Tragic)


When told she was going to be performing with the biggest pop group that no one has ever heard of:


And then the last BEST thing of the night: When Claire dramatically acted like eating a tiny piece of Octopus would ruin her life, Kelly gives us this insight...





 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

17 comments:

  1. The live tweeting is half of the fun of the Bachelor so I will make sure to follow you for this Monday's episode! I agree.. we need some more drama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be following along too! And I'm starting to think Kelly is just there for comic relief/honesty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah! oh my goodness, this is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA!! Love this!!! Finally some drama!! It's really the only reason to watch The Bachelor!! Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is absolutely hysterical!! I am loving all of this commentary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I watched too and I was like oh my gosh!!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! So funny!!!
    I would be very happy if we could follow each other on gfc and bloglovin. Let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. I sure hope they keep Kelly around for comments like that haha

      Delete
  9. 1. I LOVE this recap. Hilarious, and to the point. 2. I love all reality TV as well, can't get enough. 3. I am so intrigued for what happens next week that is so bad. 4. Please tell me you'll be recapping next weeks show too.

    So glad I found your blog through the five on Friday link up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told myself I wasn't but it is entirely too hard to hold back! I do believe I will! haha Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete