Intro to Valentines Day!

Tuesday, January 28, 2014
Ok ok I know it's still January but I couldn't help myself...I've waited long enough. I jumped into the pink & hearts spirit and decorated a little for Valentines day & the upcoming month of February. Valentine's day has always been fun for me- 2 years ago hunny gave me Miss Emma for Valentine's Day, 1 year ago he gave me my beautiful new SUV and this year?? I'd settle for that dream home we have offers on.... hahaha isn't he fabulous? FINGERS STILL CROSSED YA'LL! NOT GIVING UP! We've gotten a lot of bites on our home from potential renters (we are keeping it as our first income property) so that is always a good sign. We currently live right in town near main street and a college so I have no doubt in my mind that renters will be easy to find. We even have people that want to come and tour it- like tonight! Anyway, I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend and is staying warm! (I'm definitely ready for Spring)






This is what I started with while watching HGTV (I spy an Emma paw)
I scored the grapevine wreath for $4.99, the heart garland for $1.00 and
the paint for $1.99 all at Michaels

I painted the white monogram from our Christmas Wreath-I just love pink!


Any excuse to use my hot glue gun is a good one!
And 60 glitter hearts for a $1? Check!

I fell in love with this when I saw it on Pinterest! I printed it out, grabbed a dining room chair
so I could reach it, taped the original to the side of the wall and went to town! Simple but cute!

These printables are fabulous! Also via Pinterest!


 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

34 comments:

  1. There is nothing better than printables! I can't wait to decorate our new home! This all looks so lovely, Jessi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of your decor! We don't do much for Valentines Day but you are inspiring me to put up SOME decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your wreath! I need to figure out what to do with our monogram!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are adorable!!! I love the framed quotes. Thanks for sharing and getting us in the mood :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, I love that monogrammed wreath!!! I have been wanting to do a monogrammed wreath... I'm not sure how large the monogram was, but spray paint works really good, too! That is what I used for my monogrammed canvas in our master bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I put up some Valentine's Day decor at home this weekend too! I think the hand-drawn bee from the 'Bee Mine' is my favorite! Very charming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It turned out better than I had thought it would for sure!

      Delete
  7. I've had my valentines stuff up for like a week and a half now! I love it! Your wreath is gorgeous!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Bee Mine! That wreath is so cute too...and so simple- never would have thought to just wrap some garland around a normal wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Bee Mine is my fave!!!! You are the cutest!!!! So much love here!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhh I Love love love love your wreath! I don't have any Valentine's Day decorations up right now, but I think I will put some up now after seeing these super easy ideas! Thanks love!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. GREAT WORK!! Candy hearts are my valentines fav!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your decor!! Hopefully you get something amazing again this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That wreath is ADORABLE! I never decorate for V-day, but may have to break out my hot glue gun to make one similar ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the wreath, I keep telling myself I'm going to make one but still haven't. I need to get on it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it! Your wreath is just so cute, you did a great job with it!

    jess | Quaintrelle

    ReplyDelete