Friday Favorites

Friday, June 27, 2014
Happy Friday! Linking up with Amanda today to share some of my favorite things this week! Hope ya'll have a fabulous weekend as usual and I'll see ya back on Monday!



 Sooo this just happened.... I wanted a new (or old) show to get into when I'm bored and my friend couldn't believe I had never seen this show...you know back from 2007?? haha So here goes nothing! (She says its right up my alley) I guess the countdown to football season really is on!


This chocolate cake I made at my Mom's house last night which we have already eaten half of...



Back on a healthier note, I have started my journey with kale! (Do ya'll think I got enough?) I'll be sharing some recipes next week!


I mentioned the entry-way in Wednesday's post being completed and here is what it looked like when the ceiling was being scraped/painted- our poor living room was like a scary movie quarantine room! Thankfully the popcorn ceiling is removed and painted! Now on to paint the walls!






Favorite random find this week? This racer back dress from Nordstrom- could also be a cute bathing suit cover-up!

Happy almost 4th of July!!




 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment