Friday Fav's

Friday, July 11, 2014
It's Friday It's Friday! Thank goodness because I have been so dang tired lately and just want to sleep with this dreary rainy weather that has been sticking around.  Anyway, I hope everyone has a great weekend and I'll see ya back on Monday! Linking up with Amanda from Meet me @ the Barre and so should you!



1. THIS- THIS IS ON NEWS STANDS TODAY PEOPLE (That is all)


2. Have ya'll heard the song by Colbie Caillat- Try? If not please take a moment and listen and even pass on! What an awesome message to send out! Love it!



3. Favorite Recipe:  Anything with fruit lately!


4. Favorite Craft: Check out Kelli's DIY storage boxes at A Deeper Joy Can't wait to replicate these for our home!


5. Favorite laughs: Had to steal one from Amanda on this one! I literally laughed out loud because I always do the car one! 


6. This may or may not have arrived in the mail yesterday! Totally addicted and season one was absolutely fabulous! How did I not watch this before now???!




 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment