Lovin' Lately

Tuesday, July 15, 2014
Alright folks we made it through Monday and bring on Tuesday. Did anyone catch the Bachelorette last night and see how my plan really is unfolding? (spoiler alert) See, I needed farmer Chris (I've got Farmer Fever ya'll) to make it to the top 3 but no further so that he could potentially be the next Bachelor! Yes please! Ugh Andi is so dramatic......

Anyway, that's not what this post is about. I wanted to share with ya'll some products I've been loving lately. I adore these types of posts from others (Make Me Up Mia & B Loved Boston to name a couple) and wanted to create a little list before heading out on vacation next week which really got me choosing what products are a must. If you have any must-have or go-to products for my beach bag pa-lease let me know!

1.) Want a great and inexpensive pick-me-up for your eyes? I've been loving this Neutorgena 3 in 1 concealer for sleepy eyes! Just throw it in your purse for those mornings when you're running late.


2.) Thick and Full biotin and collagen oil mist- another less than $10 find and great even for beach hair! This spray mist/oil is so weightless and non-sticky! De-tangles too!





3.) Any skin-firming lotion! Start now ladies- just like night creams for your face (which I could totally do a whole post on) pamper the rest of your body as well! I switch between Palmer's firming butter and Vaseline's firming lotion.



















4.) It's summertime so of course we all look like this right??

haha yea..about that- she has a great bronzed complexion! Love Minka! A good bronzer is a must in the summer months. I love all Benefit products with a passion so naturally I was drawn to their bronzer Hoola. Also dust on a good coral-y blush like my favorite Nars in Torrid.


5.) Ya'll I have been some kind of obsessed with brows lately and have been growing mine since last September (Sloooow and painful process ugh they won't grow! Tricks??) I've been experimenting with different brow kits (I need help) and my friend recommended a great less than $5 one to start. Try these!


6.) I'm a chapstick addict and have some stashed all over the house (and car, and purse.) so when this whole tinted with color revolution started I was in heaven. I recently tried Nivea's and love them! (I have the coral so far)

Ok- so give me some must-haves for my beach bag next week! I'm ready! xoxo



 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment