Friday Favs: Gone to the Beach!

Friday, July 18, 2014
Happy Fridaaaaaaay! Ahhh do you hear that? It's the sound of vacation starting for me. No more work until..not this Monday, but next! We are spending the weekend at home getting the master bath somewhat finished (hint: black and white old Hollywood glam) and then we're heading to the OBX for toes in the sand and brews in hand. After that I am heading down to Hatteras to see Heather (My bestie expecting twins remember?!) I hope ya'll have a great weekend and I'll miss ya'll next week! (I wasn't organized enough to do guest posts so I'll be taking a little break)

Linking up with Amanda from Meet @ the Barre for Friday Favs!


Favorite Beach Bag:
Ya'll!! I need you must-haves for beach bags still!


Favorite Handbag:
Speaking of bags...look at this pre-fall bag from Elizabeth & James (not budget-friendly but definitely swoon-worthy!)


Favorite Recipe:
Totally craving anything Nutella recently! (Strawberry Nutella Tart)



Favorite Workout:
Office job people? This quick easy 10 min one you can do multiple times!



Favorite Funny:
Seriously...this one made me laugh out loud (soo me and my husband)

Favorite Saying as of lately:
(Ya'll..obsessed still with this show- don't care how late I am to the game haha I literally say this just with every day tasks...)




And just in case you forgot:



 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment