Back to Reality

Monday, July 28, 2014
I'm baaaaccckkk... and by back I mean getting back to reality, catching up on countless e-mails and needing anyther week away to get caught up on work and house chores. ugh. Today will be quite the Monday I'm sure. However, I did in fact have an absolutely fabulous vacation with the fam and seeing Heather and her TWO BABY GIRLS (she found out the genders a couple days before I arrived) was the icing on the giant cake!

I sure did miss the blogging world though let me tell ya! There were so many of you that I thought of during my time away and genuinely missed! I adore this community we have and wouldn't trade it for anything so I can't wait to get caught up on what everyone has been doing. So without further ado, here are some snap shots from last week! (Bonnie and Kyna took better photos with their better cameras (haha) so I am waiting for those to surface!)

Linking up with the lovely Biana from B Loved Boston!





Selfie action ya'll

The in-laws!

My flower girl!

Tradition every year to finish a puzzle by the end of the week!

He has boobs....



All 4 girls!
 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment