Trending Tuesday: Being Brave & Mixin' it up!

Tuesday, July 29, 2014
And by 'Being Brave' I mean that I want to master the art of MIXING PATTERNS people!! I adore this trend but have never really put together an entire ensemble that embodies this trend. (help!) I'm going to work on that this fall and have been pinning ideas like crazy. (I'm a total fall person all.the.way) 

Luckily I follow along with some pretty trendy fashionistas like mmhmm Miss Zelle @ Southern Style! Linking up today with her for a little mixing patterns preview. Let me know what you think- And don't forget ya'll- you can do this in your home decor as well! Check em out below for other trending styles and join in!

Here are some of my favs so far:








 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment