Friday Favs!

Friday, August 1, 2014
Joy to the weekend! This was a super fast week. With First Fridays tonight (weather permitting) and a stock the bar party tomorrow and a potential new church visit on Sunday, I'd say we have a full weekend ahead of us! I'm linking up with Amanda to share some of my favorite things from the week. Hope ya'll have a good one and I'll see ya back on Monday!










Our vintage-y tile floor went down and the grout is drying! Next: baseboards, molding and toilet back in (finally!)












This little love bug was getting excited that football season is only a month away- Skins play their first game on our 1 year anniversary! (has to be good luck come on! haha) September 7th











If you follow me on IG then you've seen this already but I am loving our giant crapes in the front and side yard! (need to prune the bottom still)











ADORE my velvet bracelet display that came in this week! (15 bucks on Ebay/free shipping)











Favorite quote and favorite funny:






















 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment