Wino Wednesday

Wednesday, July 2, 2014
It's that time again! Another Wino Wednesday post and a much needed one I might add (is it acceptable to be trying some now...like at 8:00am? juuuust kidding) Today I want to feature a Chardonnay I had recently on our date night. I'm not a huge white wine fan but when it comes to seafood and screaming hot temps outside it is nice to always keep one chilled and on hand! No matter white or red, I love a good dry wine and this Chardonnay was perfectly dry and crisp! Be sure to link up and share your current favorite and also check out my co-hosts posts over at Kids and Cabernet and Pink and Fabulous

Tasting notes:

"This vivid Chardonnay offers aromas of pears and white
peaches, with a hint of acacia. It was vinified and matured
entirely in stainless-steel tanks, with no aging in oak barrels, to highlight its freshness and crisp, mouthwatering acidity."

Serve With:
Enjoy this versatile, food-friendly wine on its own, or with a
wide range of dishes including green salads, lox, sushi,
pad thai, pork tenderloin, and more.


 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment