Friday Fav's

Friday, August 22, 2014
This week has been one for the books! I've had a successful new International Student Orientation, earlier than usual mornings and later than normal nights helping my friend and bride for her wedding tomorrow. Today I am leaving early so I can conduct her rehearsal (hubby is in the wedding so we'll stay for that as well) and then a busy day of making sure everything is perfect for her tomorrow! With that said, I woke up in a unbelievably good mood so bring on the weekend! I'm linking up today with Amanda over at Meet @ the Barre and Karli with September Farm- you should too! Have a great weekend! xoxo


1. Favorite Fashion Finds: These Frye Booties for the win! (get them here)


why yes, yes I do..

 2. I've been craving good ole' mac & cheese lately and since I broke out my crock pot for the first time last week I figured this would be easy & oh-so delish! (Recipe here)




3. Favorite funnies


Please tell me ya'll have seen the new P Manning commercials! haha He really is my new favorite commercial king! I so badly want to do this next I'm in a gas station. Oh man... (click here for more)


4. Don't forget to enter the best back to school giveaway featuring a fabulous Tory Burch bag! The giveaway is going until 6pm so GOOD LUCK!!


 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment