Trending Tuesday: Red Carpet

Tuesday, August 26, 2014
Trending alert! Red carpet fashion alert!
Linking up with the lovely Zelle @ Southern Style for



I am a sucker for awards and awards seasons of any kind and adore seeing what people wear on the red carpet (I even host an Oscars party where people may or may not be required to dress up...) With that said, we've had the VMA's and the Emmys back to back this week and I'm going to highlight my hits and misses for the evening. Though I'm not a huge fan of the MTV ones, it makes for some fabulous no-no examples. Happy Tuesday everyone and I hope everyone had a great weekend since I was MIA yesterday recovering from a busy wedding weekend!

Sidenote: wedding went well and the bride and groom are relaxing on their honeymoon in Charleston while I wipe my brow and thank goodness I'm no longer running around like a crazy person haha just kidding just kidding! (also, the rain and clouds broke just in time for the ceremony! Whew!)

Ok now starting with what's NOT trending in my book for the VMAs on Sunday. The following people get fined... Amber Rose, Jesse J, Ariana Grande, Charli XCX and even T Swift ya'll. I believe in trend setting and standing out but come on now...







 Now that I'm moving on to the Emmys, I'll only make it about positive best dressed folks. No more no-nos. Ok, here we go, the best dressed nominees for the 2014 Emmys according to Jessi:







LOVE!

But my absolute favorite win and look of the night? My girl Jessica Lange! Nailed it! I mean just look at her!


 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment