I'm headed to the farm...

Wednesday, August 27, 2014
No no I'm just kidding but I do believe if I was a single gal I'd head on over to Iowa and meet our newest Bachelor....drumroll... Farmer Chris!! (I must say I called and it and I am overly excited for this one) I mean, there is nothing wrong with this sweet good-looking man...or is there? (dun dun duuunnn) Bring on January because I am ready for the farm ya'll!


 By the way...I totally accept this rose



Also, I was catching up on some reading yesterday and came across Southern Living's Top 100 Best Restaurants in the South. I was excited and surprised to see how many from good ole' Virginia made the list. If you're anywhere in the area or have tried any of these places let me know which ones you like! Hubs and I are pumped to start making new date nights!


Picks from VA:



 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment