Friday Favorites

Friday, August 29, 2014
Cheers to the weekend! It couldn't have come annnyyy slower in my opinion. We have another wedding this weekend (but I'm just a guest not the planner!) but other than that I plan on sleeping..a lot...I've been so exhausted lately! Ya'll have anything planned? If so, have fun and have a great weekend!

Linking up again today with Amanda over at Meet @ the Barre and Karli with September Farm for today's Friday Fav's- join in!


1. Two words: Ham Base (powder) oh my gosh ya'll I love this stuff so much. I get it at our local Amish store for less than 5 bucks and it is like gold. You can put some in on regular canned veggies or green beans and its like cooking with a ham hock all day- but cheating. Love this stuff!



 2. Favorite recipe: I've been obsessed with fruits lately so when I saw this floating around I had to pin it to try for the weekend! Peanut butter fruit dip: Recipe here





3. Favorite funnies



yes please




4. Speaking of dogs, look at this cute printable I made for Miss Emma Jo- just needs a pretty frame!


5. Favorite fashion finds this week





 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment