Weekending + House Update

Monday, August 18, 2014
Hey ya'll and happy Monday! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! I have now entered another school year and summer seems officially over... International Student Orientation starts this week for us at work with all students back next week and Seth and I also have 2 back to back weddings, one of which I'm helping to plan and running the rehearsal on Friday. Whew, here we go!

I know I haven't done a house update in quite sometime but we have now officially finished the first floor and I am blown away with my husband. I'm tellin' ya'll- he could go into this full time for sure! So as we move on to the second floor (guest room and bath, future kids rooms and bath and office + sitting lounge landing) I'd like to share the first floor progress! Of course I still want to pick up little odds and ends but without further ado, here is a little update:

ps- ya'll remember my never-ending entry-way table search? (Biana, you will!) This table was the perfect height and length (because of the radiator it had to be shorter in width) and it was antique to match the time frame of the house, perfect wood color, good storage ANNND it was FREE as in found it in my parents' barn ya'll! It has been there since I was in high school I'm sure and when Tiff was down the other weekend we took it out, cleaned it up and brought it on home. SCORE! 

Linking up with the lovely Biana @ B Loved Boston for Weekending









New chandelier up! What do ya'll think?








Won't that bar cart look great under my portrait in this little wall nook? :)

I need a little black and white ottoman/foot stool in that vanity nook still!




Hey toilet...



So of course while I'm cleaning and trying to stage, Hubby is still scraping away on the front porch ya'll so we can get her back to her former glory! 

 And then Emma invited a random friend over for an hour or so and it was hilariously cute - no idea who her friend was but she was lovin' the interaction....



  photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment