Weekending

Monday, September 22, 2014
Well this is going to be a looong Monday since I have been off since last Thursday. Ugh- I'm over it already. Spending time with Heather and her babies was absolutely amazing. Mama is doing fabulous and babies just increased their feedings. She was also able to finally hold those sweet girls which means they are doing incredible! They have been moved to a hospitality house so that they can continue to be within walking distance of the girls until they can come home. Thanks for your words of encouragement and prayers from Friday's post! Please continue to keep them in your thoughts. I can't wait to get back there and spend some more time with them and see their progress. Check out the new beauties debuted below! Love you Heather!

                                    Meet Miss Madelyn Dakota Miller & Miss Baylor Kennedy Miller

Miss Maddie


Miss Baylor

Melts my heart! I love them so much!

Also this weekend I was asked to be a judge for the 2015 Longwood Lancers Cheerleading squad. I was so over the moon excited for the job and I had a blast doing it! I think they are going to have quite the squad this year if I do say so myself and I hope I'm invited back next year. It really made me miss my old cheering and dance days and the nervous feeling of tryout day. Speaking of cheerleading, I got to see my beautiful niece cheer as well! She rocked it! (just like her aunt haha)






Chloe the baby bee!


My sister, Mom & myself cheering on Chloe girl!

Redskins? Disappointing (close) game (loss) to the Eagles and then on the flip-side the Cowboys won...ew....not a great week for football. I spent some time with my parents, baked cakes because I had an overwhelming sweet tooth and caught up on some sleeping. Starting to really miss the hubs lately but just think- only 2 and half more months to go! (haha oh geez) Lots of house updates I need to post though- the show is still going on. I'll take pictures of the guest bath this week! We also had someone out to test and check all of our radiators on Friday and everything looks good- boiler is working as it should. I think we only need to find 2 or 3 replacement radiators out of the entire house so if anyone knows where to find decorative antique radiators let this girl know!

Linking up with the lovely B from B Loved Boston and I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!




 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment