Favorite Things Link-up: My List!

Tuesday, November 18, 2014
I cannot believe it is time again already for another edition of 'These are a few of my Favorite Things' Holiday Linkup Party! The 2nd annual ya'll! This was so successful and so helpful last year it wasn't even funny- so let's jump right in. First up on the list this season is all about YOU. Your wishlist (you know, so family and friends can reference right? Right.) It was somewhat hard coming up with one this go round (as funny as that sounds) since all my thoughts and wants are centered around Baby O. We will know the gender right in time for Christmas so clearly the shopping will be revolving around him or her! BUT I did manage to put a few things together....just a couple! Can't wait to see what everyone else has on their lists!

Linking up with the lovely Elise, Katie, Zelle & April 




Baby items (duh) That bassinet is on the registry for our master bedroom bay-window nook since the nursery is upstairs

Anything monogrammed- loving these Mark & Graham copper trays

I'm a sucker for jackets and just came across this versatile ladies quilted  riding jacket from LL Bean

I need a new gold every-day watch and what is better than the go-to Michael Kors Runway one?

Ok, I am LOVING the Elsa Paretti collection initial jewelry from Tiffanys - buuuut to avoid the price I found some cute lookalikes here!



Want to join in?
Here are the next topics for the Favorite Things Holiday Linkup Party:

 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment