16 Week Bumpdate

Wednesday, November 19, 2014


 How far along? 16 Weeks & 5 days

Size of Baby: Avocado! 4.6 inches and 3.5 oz

Total weight gain/loss: up 2 pounds from last month's appointment (weight taken at Monday's checkup) We'll know on the 15th of Dec. how much total

Symptoms: Pretty awesome so far! I like it!

Maternity clothes? Looking for cute (longer) maternity tops- mine are just too short!

Stretch marks? No... still using the Q10 stretch mark cream from Palmers and every lotion imaginable. Not too itchy yet either!

Sleep: Sleeping great and heading to bed way earlier than usual. I was in bed by 8:30 last night ya'll! Still waking up to pee every night 5 times or more so getting an early start helps haha- I know I've mentioned it before but the new flannel sheets are seriously wonderful- I NEVER want to get out of bed!

Best moment this week: 24 days until hubs is home and 26 days until we know if baby O is a he or a she! Starting to focus more on potential movement!

Miss Anything? mmm lunch meat this time- does anyone eat it? I hear such awful things and please whatever you do don't google it- google = worry

Movement: Nothing prominent yet! When I lay down at night though there are some interesting things going on ever so lightly so I try to feel for them!

Food cravings: All my usuals like fruit, etc. but now fruit roll ups (yes like kid style)

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, thank goodness

Have you started to show yet: ummm yes- no denying I am preggers! 

Gender prediction: Looks like girl is in the lead on the blog poll- don't forget to vote on the right hand side! Cannot wait to find out! (Dec. 15th) I had 2 dreams it was a boy.... I wonder if that means anything

Nursery: OH MY GOSH - my father-in-law has FINISHED the nursery. All that is left to be done is the paint color once we determine the gender! Pics to follow! We're thinking navy blue or pale lilly pink!

Workouts:
Rushing to get a walk in with Emma and bundling up like we live in Alaska- WOW it is c-o-l-d! Only got two in this week so far. Still doing squat routine and weight training on arms.

Labor Signs: No way jose

Belly Button in or out? In and stretching..

Wedding rings on or off? On but feel bigger- I think that happens in winter though

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy but getting frustrated easily and exhausted... I'm entitled to some mood swings!

Looking forward to: Thanksgiving and a short week next week-Feeling more movement in the next couple of weeks & getting closer to having the hubs back home!



                week 12                            week 13                           week 14                     week 15
                                                                                                     


 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment