Friday 5

Friday, November 21, 2014
Happy Friday! So pumped for next week's short week and that means we are that much closer to Thanksgiving ya'll! I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend and as for me?.... I'm DOING IT...as in....decorating for Christmas full force at the Otey household and I don't care at all that I am early this year- whew so excited!

Linking up today with the usual gang of pretty ladies: Christina, April, Darci, Natasha , Amanda over at Meet @ the Barre and Karli with September Farm - join in!



Need a cute idea for Thanksgiving dinner this year? (especially if you're hosting or have littles) Over at Dixie Delights, Amanda shared some fabulous Turkey Talk conversation starter cards to circulate at the table to learn more about the people you think you know best: FAMILY! These cards are downloadable in her Etsy shop and I just love them!


Ya'll know I adore J. Simp with all of my heart and this week she steals the award for my favorite look of the week! She was stunning at the Mockingjay Part 1 premiere! Gah- get it girl!


Speaking of Jess, all of these are being brought out just in time for the holiday season. Can we say it may be time for me to re-watch Newlyweds again? (I know I know, I'll never let go....ever)


My friend Radford sent me this earlier in the week and it is exactly what I need to jump start the bar cart styling in our dining room! (see it larger here)




Need a quick, easy and super good (maybe healthy?) recipe? I've added this one to my Thanksgiving menu next week and I can't wait! I'm modifying a little with my aunt but this is along the lines of what goes in it. Fresh Broccoli Salad



 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment