Weekending: House Updates

Monday, November 24, 2014
You know, today (being Monday that is) isn't so bad because tomorrow is my Fiday! Woot woot! Hooray for good holiday breaks when you work in higher education. I hope everyone had a great weekend- I decorated (totally not done), took some home update pics and spent some time with the rents. Looking forward to Thanksgiving and time off!

We have officially completed the nursery reno/repair and I must say it is one of my favorite rooms. Although it probably won't get much use at first since it is on the second floor, it will still be decorated and completed for Baby O's arrival in May. All that is left now is the actual paint color for the walls and of course furniture, etc. but my FIL has finished the priming, prep, trim work, mantle and sheet rocking. Also pictured are some preview guest room and guest bath pictures and some furniture I scored from my aunt that I need to recover and clean up for the 2nd floor sitting area! We are doing a railroad theme in the guest room and still have some maps and old stocks and bonds from the railroad to frame but it is a functioning guest room now and I had to share! 

Saturday I spent the day shopping and hanging out with my sister and niece and then Sunday was all about breaking out the Christmas tunes and decorating the home for the first time! I'm not done but got a big portion out of the way. I know, I know it's before Thanksgiving and I NEVER do this but I couldn't stop myself this year for some reason! (New home + pregnancy maybe? haha)

Linking up today with the lovely Biana from B Loved Boston

Nursery!




guest room #1



guest bath #1

Guest room #2 paint preview - the blue is turning white

me and the sis!



Selfie queens


Preview!


 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment