20 Week Bumpdate- Halfway!

Thursday, December 18, 2014
Emma's getting a sister!!!



How far along? 20 weeks and 6 days

Size of Baby: Small cantaloupe! 6.5 inches and 12 oz

Total weight gain/loss: I was up 7.5 pounds since my first ever appointment but I'm thinking had I taken my weight a little earlier it would be a tad more

Symptoms: Just a little sleepy lately- staying up way later than usual with the hubs home :)


Maternity clothes? Yea buddy-
Also this week, I received the BEST care package from Julie over at Just the Joys. I seriously love her! 2 new super cute tops, their adorable card and some s'mores belly bars! What would I do without her??


Stretch marks? Nope

Sleep: Not using my snoogle as much yet but found that a regular size pillow between my legs (versus this long smaller one I was using) helps me to not toss and turn as much. It also goes all the way down to my ankles for added support.

Best moment this week: Finding out Baby O is a G-I-R-L!!!!!!! Still in shock ya'll and so excited that I seriously cannot stop wearing all things pink. This is going to be SO much fun!

Miss Anything? We went and stocked the bar cart for our Christmas party/open house this Saturday so I'd have to say holiday cocktails!

Movement: Dancing Queen!! :) Can almost SEE her kicks now!!

Food cravings: Naval oranges and blood oranges

Anything making you queasy or sick: Thankfully no

Have you started to show yet: Heck yea

Gender prediction: GIRL


Nursery: You can see it here (we're so close to starting this!) narrowing down themes, bedding, wall colors as we speak!

Workouts: Been realllly lazy this week

Labor Signs: Check back later

Belly Button in or out? In and getting flat

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy

Looking forward to: Our big Christmas party/open house this weekend!




                week 12                            week 13                           week 14                     week 15
                       
                           Week 16                                   Week 17                                        Week 18
Week 19

 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment