We Have an Announcement...Drumroll....

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

 I am still in 100% complete shock at the sweet news we were given yesterday. For some reason I was convinced we would have a little boy on the way and I was given the surprise of a lifetime (after I asked the tech to confirm twice hahaha) We are so over the moon excited for this journey and to bring this little girl into the world in May! Her Daddy is going to be completely wrapped around her finger and I've never seen her Daddy so giddy before! He's already picked out a cute little pair of pink flats with bows on them! We shared the news via a strawberry cake last night with our parents and it is still so neat to say SHE instead of just Baby O.  We are so beyond blessed and I may cry (again) just typing this post-Thank you all for your sweet words and excitement yesterday- I love ya'll so much it is not even funny! This is the best Christmas present we could ever imagine. Oh, and miss Emma Jo is thrilled to know she will have a little sister to play with soon! Let the shopping and planning begin ya'll (as Daddy shops for more guns haha)



Excuse the bad quality cell phone pics!





 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment