5 on Friday

Friday, January 23, 2015

 Happy Friday loves and cheers to another weekend so soon! Linking up today with the lovely: Christina, April, Darci, Natasha , Amanda over at Meet @ the Barre and Karli with September Farm.









Favorite post of the week goes to: Jenn @ Going the Distance for her hilarious theory vs. reality post. If you didn't catch it you can read it HERE Love her!










Ya'll.. I seriously love staring at this picture all day while at work. Even though this was taken of her back in October- it is still my favorite! Love ya baby girl!









Guess what time of the year it is?? (haha) Time to start re-watching Newlyweds with Nick & Jess! Whenever it gets close to Valentines Day is when I start to get the itch for some reason. Maybe I should wait until Andi gets here and introduce her? ... who am I kidding- I'll just watch em again.









Favorite recipe this week: Tuscan Stovetop Broccoli Mac (so simple its not even funny but I've been devouring it!)









Painted the book shelf we found in the attic and I am loving it! More to come on progress next week!






 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment