Loving Lately

Wednesday, January 21, 2015
Hump day already ya'll! (and American Horror Story season finale- anyone else watching?) The weather has been upwards of 60 for the past 2 days so getting my walks in with Emma and some neighborhood gals have been much easier! Today (calling for rain and cold ugh) I wanted to share some random things that have been on my radar recently and get your input on something! 

This shirt- adore everything about this! you can get it here http://cecillola.storenvy.com/


Ya'll know I've been binge watching Gossip Girl like nobody's business (I can't help my obsession with having a no wait/commerical show to watch) and I am loving the fashion even nowadays! I saw this pin the other day and though of Ms. Waldorf immediately (haha)  


I seriously can't get enough of this song for some reason!



 Etsy has been my go-to lately for all things baby Andi and I saw these name rings the other day- so simple and so cute. I'm thinking about one for Emma and one for Andi! you can find them here


Next I have to share with ya'll a fabulous deal- HKL Designs is doing a $1.00 sale of 2" vinyl monograms in 6 different colors! Only this week I'm pretty sure so hurry over and like their page for this deal- these things can go anywhere and trust me, you can never have enough!


Ok so here's where I need your input. I'm in need of a good drugstore mascara. I usually only use Buxom and have to order it since its not carried around here but I'm looking for something that's easily accessible you know? Let me know your favs!



 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment