Weekending

Monday, January 19, 2015
Happy Monday folks! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! I really don't have much to show for this weekend since I didn't take any pictures but basically Friday night we stayed in and Seth bought some Boston butts that are absolutely fabulous and I baked for my sweet tooth! Saturday we also lounged and Sunday we did date night of dinner and a movie and saw American Sniper. Ya'll- excellent movie for sure. Clint Eastwood did one heck of a job because I feel like its hard to pull off a war movie.

Bradley Cooper was absolutely incredible. He deserves whatever award he is up for! I have never seen him fit more perfectly into a role and I've also never had a crush on him until now.... As for the sadness factor, I don't want to spoil the ending if you aren't familiar with the true story but there were definitely a few tears. (Seth says the book is much better and that a lot of things aren't the same) I surprised myself for sure though and didn't break down the way I did in Lone Survivor (Lone Survivor I literally almost needed rehab/therapy and swore never to watch it again even though it was ah-mazing)

I need to see more movies on the Oscar list- I'm really behind my game this year! Linking up with the lovely B over at B Loved Boston for Weekending and don't forget that its Bachelor Monday ya'll! Get your brackets out, wine poured and drama caps strapped on!





Going to need to make more of these babies for sure!


 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment