Friday 5

Friday, January 16, 2015
Happy Friday loves and cheers to another weekend! Linking up today with the lovely: Christina, April, Darci, Natasha , Amanda over at Meet @ the Barre and Karli with September Farm



I just love Jessie Decker and all that she does basically so this video I saw on VH1 made me laugh out loud! She decides to play matchmaker:



Drum-roll please- Heather and the twin girls are officially home ya'll! (after being in the hospital since September!) They went home at the beginning of this week and Mama and babies have been doing fabulous! I've been dying to share the news! Thanks for all of your kind words and continued prayers for these girls!


Ok another drum-roll - I love awards season and red carpets and the Oscars are definitely one of my favs! The list of nominations were just released so go and watch as many as you can! You can check them all out here: 2015 Oscar Nominations List


Ok I THINK...keyword think...Seth and I will see this movie this weekend. He is reading the book now and it really looks intense. However, I watched the extended preview and cried my eyes out people....in the preview! I was destroyed with Lone Survivor and almost needed therapy so seeing this preggo might not be the best idea.... We shall see





 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment