25 Week Bumpdate

Thursday, January 15, 2015

How far along? 24 Weeks & 6 days (OMG I accidentally put 25- one day off haha pregnancy brain?)

Size of Baby: 12.5 inches and 1.25 lb

Total weight gain/loss: Biggest jump so far was when I found out I was 5 pounds up at Monday's appointment- yikes! 132 now...

Symptoms: Lower back pain x100 when I try to get comfortable sleeping


Maternity clothes? Ebay is a great source! 

Stretch marks? Nope- thank goodness! That line is getting more visible though!

Sleep: ughhh this is the most annoying part- literally back will be fine all day and I'll make myself active on purpose but the minute I get in bed and have to go on my dreaded side it acts up! I'm thinking its our mushy feather mattress. I'm going to strip it off tonight and sleep on the firmer side and see what happens.

Best moment this week: Seeing her move and dance all day is the absolute best. She is still SO active and I'm soaking it all up since she's steadily getting bigger and will have less space to move around.

Miss Anything? Caffeine lately..

Movement: ALL the time! My little crazy dancer!

Food cravings: Anything mango!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Have you started to show yet: my little short body is nothing but a huge basketball haha getting a little bigger all around all of a sudden


Gender prediction: Girl! Miss Anderson Greer Otey (Andi)

Nursery: Walls are Valspar Mint Mist, Trim is white, tall dresser is in and crib + crib mattress in and set up! Looking to order glider, bookshelf, pink rug and custom valances and then accessories! SO much fun!



Workouts:
Got one walk in with Emma and still doing weights!

Labor Signs: eeek no!

Belly Button in or out? both? 

Wedding rings on or off? On but feel bigger- I think that happens in winter though

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Loving this little girl and all the time I've spent with the hubs lately!!

Looking forward to: More nursery progress!



       Week 12                                Week 13                    Week 14                             Week 15




             Week 16                                        Week 17                                        Week 18



       Week 19                                                  Week 20                                     Week 23




 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment