Weekend Fun!

Monday, March 23, 2015
Happy Monday ya'll! Stopping in quickly for a little weekend update but with this pain and swelling in my legs I am literally about to just fall in the floor and cry... I see bedrest in my immediate future and it scares me to death with how much stuff I still need to get done! Overall it was a great weekend - got to spend some time with Radford who flew in from GA at our college for an alum event and geez it was a gorgeous weekend to be at Hollins. The weather was absolutely beautiful! I got a little teary eyed because I knew it was probably the last time I would see her before Andi makes her arrival but she did however spoil Miss A with her first taste of Hollins gear and I love it!

With Spring just about in full force, my absolute favorite flowers are coming in and I couldn't be more excited. Daffodils literally are my fav and they come in so many different varieties! My husband knows that I would take daffodils over roses ANY day! (maybe throw in some peonies?) I have put so many around the house that I'm sure poor hubs will start sneezing... He also played the role (oh so well I might add) of the 'assembler' this weekend too. We now have 3 swings put together and the Elite Pack-n-Play which is fabulous! (we were laughing because it even comes with speakers and an attached mp3 port)

Linking up today with B Loved Boston & Champagne and Suburbs for Weekending!



Love the drive and the view of the mountains to Roanoke!












 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment