Friday 5

Friday, March 27, 2015
Happy Friday and happy weekend ya'll - MUCH needed relaxation time for me this weekend (as in I'm doing NOTHING) This leg and nerve pain/swelling has gotten so severe that I can no longer do regular activities and it is so scary. I mean, I didn't do a bumpdate and clearly that is not like me (haha I will hopefully be back on track next week as we hit 35 weeks on Saturday!) Baby girl is still wild and crazy so I'm glad she's still herself :) I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon to check and make sure everything is ok and also to get all the maternity leave paperwork started -so close it seems!- so half day for me. I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

Linking up today with the usual gang: Christina, April, Darci, Natasha , Amanda over at Meet @ the Barre and Karli with September Farm. for Friday 5 and Friday Favorites

                        


My current work situation.....


But then this came on the radio and I may have cried a little.... 



Ya'll, I'm seriously obsessed with Bravo's Southern Charm. Patricia's words of wisdom just might have to be my favorite thing ever #LifeGoals




Target released their look book for their collaboration with Lilly Pulitzer coming up in April and I must say I'm kinda overly excited- anyone want to shop for me just in case I can't make it there on the 19th????? Some of my fav picks: 



 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment