Friday 5

Friday, April 3, 2015
Happy Friday ya'll and happy Easter weekend! I hope the temps are warming up wherever you are and that you get some family time and relaxing in this weekend! I'm headed off to our bay house for a little babymoon of my own (hubby has to work unfortunately) and I'm looking forward to just being by the water. Linking up today with the usual gang: Christina, April, Darci, Natasha , Amanda over at Meet @ the Barre and Karli with September Farm. for Friday 5 and Friday Favorites


THIS - ALL of this



Will be packing this weekend for sure! Any recommendations or is this list pretty accurate?
I want to congratulate one of my blogging besties on their new arrival of their little girl! I want to share their adorable name and picture so badly because she is absolutely gorgeous ya'll! So head over to Just the Joys and congratulate Julie!


Happening lately- snuggles with Emma before she's not the baby anymore (haha) Hubs still being an assembler, new tea towels from Kroger for $2.99 - YES $2.99 and I finished all of baby girl's laundry! The scent of dreft is absolutely incredible!





 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment