Friday 5

Friday, July 31, 2015
What the heck happened to this week? I don't know about yours but my week flew by! (so is the entire month actually! I mean, is it really almost August? Yikes!) Linking up today with April from A. Liz Adventures, Amanda over at Meet @ the Barre and Karli with September Farm. for Friday 5 and Friday Favorites. Join in!
 
 
 
 Enjoy the weekend and here are my 5 favorite thing this week:
 
This tank is a must! Get it here



Favorite snapchat this week:
 
 

annnd second fav snap: (she looks so silly & tiny!)
 
 
Can we talk about how much I love these bow box valances Miss Dixie shared from her trip to the Greenbrier? AH! I'm in LOVE!




And Lastly, don't forget to join us (Jenn from Going the Distance) next Wednesday for the first edition of What's Hap-'pinning' in your life currently! Grab the button and join in on the fun!



 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment