Friday Favorites

Friday, July 17, 2015
It's that time of the week again ya'll - the best time - WEEKEND time! I'm so pumped to be taking Miss Anderson on her first OBX beach vacation and we leave Sunday! I seriously cannot wait to see if she loves the beach as much as her Mama does and at the end of the week we are heading down to Hatteras to spend some extra days with my bestie Heather and her twin girls (who are now 10 months! Wow!) This also means I'll be taking the week off from blogging so of course I will miss ya'll!

Have a great weekend and join in on the linkup! I'm linking up today with April with A. Liz Adventures, Amanda over at Meet @ the Barre and Karli with September Farm. for Friday 5 and Friday Favorites
 
 
 
 

Jenn from Going the Distance & I have a fun new link-up announcement to make! On Wednesday's (we wear pink...no just kidding) we've created a new spot for ya'll to come together with your favorite projects, DIY's, fashion picks, rants, prayers and overall favorite finds from Pinterest that week or just what is happening in your life at the moment. It can be anything! (no seriously, anything!) Of course we understand that there are tons of link-ups to choose from on any given day so stop in and join in if you can! It's called 'What's Hap-pinning' (see what we did there?) So grab the button below, link back to us and join in ya'll on the first week of August!



Andi snuggles and time with Tiff for a random Tuesday girls night! (She's due in October ya'll!)
 
 

 
So we all know how much I love Chrisley Knows Best on Tuesday nights on USA (ahem ahem he favorited two of my tweets remember? Yup, we're besties) and on  last night's episode Julie decided to create a cooking blog to showcase her Southern recipes however, she didn't say where you could find it. Here is the blog: http://www.thechrisleykitchen.com/




Soooo remember that interview I had at the new event venue near me that was looking for a wedding planner? Well you are looking at the new wedding planner they needed! More details to come but it's looking like a fabulous partnership/future is unfolding and I am feeling so blessed right now! Thank you for all of your kind words during the interview process!


 
 
And lastly, #5, HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND YA'LL!
 
 


 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment